Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

[Week 10: Apr. 7-11]

The final stretch! Now that things are winding down, I've started to transition into finalizing my lab report. It's harder than I expected. I'm glad I took notes throughout my time at the lab. I learned a lot. Bio in action is pretty different from the biology we're used in seeing in class. 

I won't be able to make any sweeping, ground-breaking conclusions from my results since I only managed to have enough time to do one trial out of several, since we had to wait until we had enough worms, and I've had trouble coordinating other strains; however, I'll be sure to report my findings nonetheless. 

I'd like to once again thank Professor Fares for allowing me to work in his lab, and I'd like to thank Dr. Nadja Anderson for helping get in contact with him.

It's been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment