Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

[Week 9: Mar. 31- Apr. 4]


Hey guys, this week I'm prepping for another Western.
Interestingly, we found some worms with purple coelomocytes. They showed up in the strain when we bought them. Most of them are sterile, but some of 'em can lay viable offspring.
Photo mine


Photo mine


I guess it's not that clear in the pictures, oh well.

This week was quiet for me. I've mainly been keeping up on reading and prepping for my final project and presentation and checking how our nematodes have been doing. Journal articles get pretty challenging. They hit the ground running with their findings. It's good practice to familiarize myself with them. 

I'm aiming to have an outline by the end of this week. I hope everyone's been doing well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment